Applications for 2020 admission have closed; applications for 2021 will officially open on or around September 1, 2020; however, you may begin the process AT ANY TIME by filling out the below “I’m Interested” form. This serves as the first step in the application process and also adds you to our contact list for receiving more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Let us know you are interested!I’m Interested
What application materials can I prep for the application open date?
If you have filled out the “I’m interested” form above, you’ve completed the first step to apply to the AIP. The application will open on or about September 1 of each year, but you can start gathering some required items now:
- Copies of your unofficial transcripts
- Your updated résumé or CV
- Names and contact information for at least two people from whom you would like to request recommendations. NOTE: The Graduate School application will allow you to list the name and e-mail address of a third reference, but only two letters of recommendation are required.
- Your answers to these questions:
- How have you translated professional opportunities, classes, or life experiences into your work? (250-word limit)
- How do you think this experience will benefit your personal life, professional life, and your community? (250-word limit)
Acceptance to the Advanced Inquiry Program
Candidate screening will begin on February 28. Applicants will be notified about their recommendation for admission to the program by April 15. Note: Your admittance to the Graduate School is not final until you receive the official letter from the Graduate School.
Contact: Advanced Inquiry Program, 513-529-5103 or email email@example.com