Applications are now open for the Advanced Inquiry Program, a ground-breaking online graduate degree that combines collaborative courses on the web with experiential learning through one of nine premier learning institutions across the nation. We look forward to considering your application, and we’re excited about the prospect of your joining our Summer 2021 cohort of students in their pursuit of inquiry-driven education, public engagement, and ecological stewardship.
Apply by February 28, 2021, for summer enrollment. Accepted applicants will begin their studies on May 18, 2021.
AIP Application Steps
1) Let us know you are applying.
Fill out the brief AIP Pre-Application/”I’m Interested” form. (Note: If you have already spoken to us or received a Dragonfly email from our staff, you have likely completed this step.)I’m Interested
2) Create and complete your account in “My Project Dragonfly”
Follow the detailed instructions on this site to share your contact, personal and academic details as well as indicate your target AIP Master Institution affiliate. Note: Applicants using Hotmail email addresses to create their “My Project Dragonfly” accounts may not receive the activation email. Please use a different email address to create your account or, if you do not have an alternate email address, contact AIP_Masters@miamioh.edu for assistance in activating your account.My Project Dragonfly
3) Complete your application to Miami’s Graduate School
The Miami University Graduate School application is now open! In order to complete it, please have ready or prepare the following:
- Copies of your unofficial transcripts
- Your updated résumé or CV
- Names and contact information for at least two people from whom you would like to request recommendations. Note: The Graduate School application will allow you to list the name and email address of a third reference, but only two letters of recommendation are required to complete your application package.
- Your answers to these questions:
- How have you translated professional opportunities, classes, or life experiences into your work? (250-word limit)
- How do you think this experience will benefit your personal life, professional life and your community? (250-word limit)
Please note also that while it is not required that you submit your Social Security Number when you complete your Graduate School application, failure to do so can cause complications when you first login to myMiami, the library, or other systems and services on the Miami University website.
While applications are accepted through February 28, we encourage you to complete your Miami University Graduate School application as early as possible. Doing so will help ensure that all components of your application package, including your letters of recommendation, will be received and processed in a timely manner.
Acceptance to the Advanced Inquiry Program
For Summer 2021 admission: Candidate screening begins on February 28 of each year. Applicants will be notified of their admission decision via email by April 15.
Note: Your admittance to the Graduate School is not final until you receive the official letter from the Graduate School.
Contact: Advanced Inquiry Program, email@example.com